Initially, I was slightly stuck with this one. I want to steer clear of clichés.
After some thinking time:
- Couples who are both over 100 years old.
- Couples who have been married for 75+ years (and still together).
- Dancers/Actors during rehearsal (fake relationships?).
- Musicians/Bands. Group dynamics, harmony and discord.
- Football crowds at the moment of a Gooooaaaaal!
- Something to do with Artificial Intelligence?
- Relationships of infatuation. E.g. people who fill their house with Elvis memorabilia.
- Relationships of distance or separation. Being married to someone in prison.
But, they’ll probably change.
Who can I pinch from?